Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belated Valentine's Day

We had family in town visiting this past weekend and so John and I celebrated Valentine's Day a little differently this year. Thursday I had a cookie decorating party with a bunch of girls from my Bible study and work. It was so much fun! I made a ton of cookies and then everyone decorated them at the party.On Friday and we had lots of good food and did some fun touristy things over the weekend. I finally made it to the Statue of Liberty for the first time and we also got to eat at Peter Luger's Steakhouse for the first time. Lots of really fun firsts :)
Yesterday John and I celebrated Valentine's Day with each other. John took me to dinner at Double Crown and we had the chef's tasting menu complete with wine pairings, we even got a signed copy of the menu from the chef. The food was outstanding, it was just a little too much food. I enjoyed it all but ate WAY too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment