Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coke

For those of you who know me, you know that I drink a lot of coke, or at least I used to. Before moving to NY I drank about 3 sodas in an average day. When we moved to NY I found out very quickly how expensive it was to get soda in a restaurant. At $2 a soda with no free refills, drinking coke adds more to the bill than you expect. The other new roadblock to my coke addiction is that when you buy a case of coke you then have to carry it how ever many blocks back to your apartment and as in our case up four flights of stairs. So now I don't drink coke when we go out and I only buy coke when John is with me at the grocery store (so he can carry it up all those stairs). I'm down to having a coke about once every three days now. Its really weird to write that considering how much coke I drank just a couple of months ago and I can't say that I really miss it either (and yes I know this sounds like I'm writing about a drug addiction).

No comments:

Post a Comment