Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wintertime Blues

So I'm self diagnosing myself with seasonal affective disorder. The winters are so much longer and more intense here than I'm used to, it really starts to drag me down :(

For example I have so many things I want to blog about and all January I just couldn't motivate myself to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, I haven't cooked in at least two weeks! I'm feeling a little more positive today though because John and I just booked a flight to San Francisco for later in February and I'm soooo excited! I've never been before and it should be around 60 degrees and there definitely won't be snow!!!
It has snowed so much this winter. I think we got about 18 or 19 inches last week which put the total for the year way higher than last year and it's not even February!
On the up side, Rosie LOVES the snow :)
If you're familiar with my blog you've seen lots of pictures of Rosie on the bench at the park. For some reason she really likes to be on the benches but with so much snow that's a little hard to do. Luckily Rosie found a new way to be on the bench. The line that she's standing on below is the top of the bench!

Here she went all the way over the bench and into the fenced area behind it. The snow she's standing on is probably about 30" high! The first step over the bench she actually sank which was so funny to watch her dig out of. I feel a little like a crazy person because I just stand in the park and laugh at my dog :)
Rosie wasn't too interested with this bench, but she did end up finding the only bench seat that was clear later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment