Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching Up

Ok, so I guess I took a break for Christmas and never really came back. Part of my absence is because I got an Ipad for Christmas and haven't been using my laptop since. The drawback there is that I can't get pictures directly from my camera on to my Ipad to blog. Anyway, here are some of the highlights from the past couple of months...

Before Christmas we took John's brother and sister-in-law to Carnegie Hall to see Handel's Messiah, it was a really neat experience!
For Christmas we went down to AR for probably the longest we've been since we moved to NY, I think it was almost two weeks!
Rosie even got to go down with us since we were going for such a long time. She did really great on the flight and loved getting to play with all of her cousins :)
John got an antique gun for Christmas from his grandfather and we got to do a little shooting!
After the excitement of Christmas there hasn't been much going on but I've been loving my latest knitting project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment