Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Before I get back to posting about the rest of our Paris trip I thought I'd take a moment to share a little of Halloween in NY :)
Halloween is THE holiday in NYC. Everyone gets dressed up and it lasts for days. This year people started partying on Thursday and the biggest party, the parade was on Sunday night. We didn't get a chance to see the parade last year so I really wanted to see it this year. As hard as we tried we never could get close enough to actually see anything. It was insanely crowded, at one point we were packed onto a street so closely I couldn't even raise my arms. Needless to say I didn't get any pictures :(

I can't really convey the level of crazy without pictures so I'm sharing some I found in an article online.
Awesome
Also awesome, a little crazy
Way past crazy into INSANE!

These are just a few from the article. You can check out more pictures here and here but beware, they get way more crazy (ok maybe not MORE crazy than the last one but they're certainly close)!

1 comment: